Join your colleagues for the 14th Annual Future Trends in Forensic DNA Technology Seminar Series.† These informative sessions will focus on tools, methods, and next-generation solutions that improve efficiency and performance across the human identification workflow.
This year's seminar series visits four cities across North America and features presentations delivered by forensic scientists for forensic scientists.
- New Punching Systems for Forensic DNA databasing
- Quantifiler® HP and Trio Quantification Kits and HID real-Time PCR Analysis Software v1.2 in action
- The YFiler™ Plus Kit Development and Application
- Upgrading the Workflow: Enhancing Information Recovery from Forensic Evidence
- Global legislative updates
- Get more information from your Forensic samples using new next generation sequencing solutions
- Interesting cases
City and date information.
Detailed agenda per location posted as available.
In addition to the four main seminar locations listed above, four "mini" events listed below will be held in conjunction with other forensic conferences. These events are half day sessions and require registration through the conference website. Space is limited so we recommend registering as soon as possible:
Earn 8 hours of Continued Education Credits for attending‡
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and information on the 2014 Future Trends in Forensic DNA Technology Seminar Series:
(*Indicates a mandatory field)